Darmasiswa is a scholarship program offered to all foreign students from countries which have diplomatic relationship with Indonesia to study Bahasa, art, and culture. This program is organized by the Ministry of Education and Culture (MoEC) in cooperation with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA). The scholarship will be awarded to 650 applicants from 171 countries and the Kuota for Austria is 2 (two) applicants.
The main purpose of the DARMASISWA program is to promote and increase the interest in the language and culture of Indonesia among the youth of other countries. It has also been designed to provide stronger cultural links and understanding among participating countries.
For the Academic year 2019 – 2020, the Government of the Republic of Indonesia once more invites foreign students to participate in the Darmasiswa scholarship at several universities in Indonesia.
Prospective students are required to register and submit all documents in Darmasiswa official website http://apply.darmasiswa.kemendikbud.go.id . For students who are not in the students home country is not allowed to be registered through the Indonesian Embassy/Consulate General in the participating country.
Please find further information and application form below:
- Darmasiswa official website: http://darmasiswa.kemdikbud.go.id/
- Registration online: http://apply.darmasiswa.kemdikbud.go.id/
- List of Places of Study: http://darmasiswa.kemdikbud.go.id/list-of-darmasiswa-unive…/
- See the regulations: http://darmasiswa.kemdikbud.go.id/regulations/
- Original information from KBRI Wina website: http://www.kbriwina.at/about-the-embassy/press–cultural-section/darmasiswa/
Candidates from Austria could contact the Information, Social and Cultural Section of the Embassy
with Mr. Danurdoro KM Parnohadiningrat, email email@example.com or via phone at (+43) 676 507 6608.
Good luck with your application!!